filters

Short Review on November 06, 2016

Gigis Glitzy Boutique - Simple Review #1478481569
She's back!!!! Buyers beware!!! Stay away
Reply to reviews
She has been scamming people for years and people don't know what to do. You need to find out what County she lives in/business is in - in RI - Then submit all complaints to her county District Attorney's Office. They are the legal way to get the ball rolling in...

Return Policy Review

I ordered a two piece outfit from this site, it came after 23 working days and when it arrived it was nothing like the picture and was of very poor quality, I had emailed for a refund prior as it had gone over delivery date stated, I did get a return address but have still not received my refund after nearly 2 weeks of sending this item back to them! They will no longer reply to my emails either!
Marple, England

Other Product Review

Does anyone know how to cancel the order? They don't let me to log in?

Dress Review

My daughter ordered a dress from this web site a month ago still not received it. She has tired to e mail them hadn't got a reply. Its a scam please do buy from this web site or any other one with the same name. All i can say is its a your dirty nasty thing to do. Will be reporting to the trading standards and police

Dress Review

Ordered two dresses over a month ago paid just short of £100 still not received, tried emailing face booking no response oldies anyone know how to get a refund?
Bolton, England

Dress Review

I received three dresses that did not look like the items online! They are cheap looking and flimsy material! Why can't I get what you sell on line instead of a cheap version of it? How do I get my money back?

Dress Review

I ordered a dress two months ago, paid for it and it never arrived! I've emailed dozens of times with no response..it's an absolute joke!
Greystones, Wicklow
#620996

Other Product Review

How do we take a complaint further! I spent hundreds and never recieved my order, my email is ellbell@hotmail.co.nz
Hamilton, Waikato

Dress Review

Orderd a dress for £50 over 2 months ago it has turned up today looks nothing like the picture cheap *** material no labels or tags on it no return paper absolutly disgusting i will be taking this further scammers !!!!
Lynn, Norfolk